Melting cutting method of laser NC cutting machine:
In the laser melting cutting of laser numerical control cutting machine, after the workpiece is locally melted,
the molten material is sprayed out with the help of air flow.Because the transfer of material only occurs in its liquid state,
this process is called laser melting cutting.
The laser beam and high-purity inert cutting gas promote the molten material to leave the slit, and the gas itself does
not participate in the cutting.Laser melting cutting can obtain higher cutting speed than gasification cutting.
The energy required for gasification is usually higher than that required to melt the material. In laser melting cutting,
the laser beam is only partially absorbed.
The high cutting speed increases with the increase of laser power, and decreases almost inversely with the increase of
plate thickness and material melting temperature.When the laser power is constant, the limiting factor is the air pressure
at the slit and the thermal conductivity of the material.Laser melting cutting can obtain oxidation free cuts for iron materials and titanium metals.
The laser power density that produces melting but not gasification is between 104w / cm2 and 105W / cm2 for steel materials.
Operating procedures for laser cutting machine
1. Turn on the main switch of regulated power supply and switch the output voltage to the regulated mode. Do not use mains power.
2. Turn on the machine control power (key switch).
3. Turn on the main power switch of the machine tool (on).
4. After the system self inspection is completed, each axis of the machine tool returns to the reference point.
5. Start the chiller and check the water temperature and water pressure (the normal water pressure is 5bar).
6. Open the nitrogen cylinder and oxygen cylinder, check the cylinder pressure, and start the air compressor and cold dryer.
Note: the filters of the air compressor and the cold dryer must be drained every morning. The front filter of the side blowing of
the external optical path lens must be checked at any time. There must be no water or oil, otherwise the lens will be polluted.
The air source must be improved to meet the standard.
7. When “hvready” appears on the laser panel of the laser cutting machine, the high voltage is applied.
8. When the chiller drops to the set temperature (set to 21 degrees), turn on the main power supply of the laser and turn on the low voltage (white key).
9. When the word “hvstart” appears on the laser operation panel, the red indicator light of the laser is on, and the “laser-volagenotready” alarm previously displayed in the upper right corner of the NC system disappears, indicating that the high voltage is normal and the laser enters the standby working state.
10. Confirm the material type, thickness and size before cutting.