The market prospect of LED lamps is bright. With the continuous increase in demand, the production capacity also needs to be continuously improved. The traditional silk-screen marking method is easy to be erased, counterfeit and inferior goods, and tampered with product information. It is not environmentally friendly and has low output. Can not meet production needs. Today’s laser marking is not only clear and beautiful, but also difficult to erase. With the automatic rotating platform, it saves labor and is an essential laser marking equipment in the lighting industry.
For the processing needs of various types of lamps such as bulbs, lamp caps, lamp sockets, etc. IFLaser has specially developed an automatic multi-station laser marking machine. Multi-station simultaneous processing can significantly improve the work efficiency of LED laser marking machines, especially for small LED lights such as LED bulbs. One machine and one person can only mark one LED light at a time, which is a waste of manpower and material resources. So the multi-station simultaneous processing led lamp laser marking machine was born in response to demand.
The multi-station UV led lamp laser marking machine is divided into 8-station rotary turntables, which can realize automatic multi-station rotation switching, and can also realize the rotary marking of each small chuck, effectively improving the processing efficiency. Equipped with a special fixture suitable for fixing the bulb holder, and other fixtures of different specifications and sizes can also be customized, which is close to the needs of the user’s production site process application. No matter what shape the bulb is, it can be processed at multiple stations at the same time
The advantages of this UV led lamp laser marking machine:
1. The one-time single-head laser emits light at the same time, giving a new definition of “fast” and making the laser marking series products operate faster.
2. The 360-degree rotary transmission path in walking, coupled with the replaceable buckle design, overcomes the challenges of marking more products with different shapes at the same time.
3. Multi-station design to meet more application requirements in terms of personnel efficiency.
4. The engraving effect of laser marking is N times better than the coding effect.
5. In terms of consumables, it is a complete victory with zero consumables.