Laser engraver is a type of laser machine with CNC system that adopts CO2 laser beam to cut & engrave 2D/3D letters, patterns, photos, pictures,numbers, texts, ,signs or logos on the surface of Metals (steel, copper, brass, aluminum, gold, silver, alloy, iron), Acrylic, Glass, Rubber, Wood, Fabric, Paper, Stone,Plastic, Leather, Textiles.
Generally speaking, 60W laser is mainly used for engraving, 80W laser, 100W laser, 130W laser, 150W laser, and 180W laser can be used for both engraving and cutting. The laser power is adjustable during operation. Turn it down for engraving and turn it up for cutting. The level of laser power will also affect the depth of engraving and the thickness of cutting.
1. Automatic focus lens.
2. Profesional exhauster device.
3. Profesional cooling device.
4. Transmit files directly in CorelDraw, AutoCAD, and more softwares.
5. The CO2 laser machine adopts international linear rail with high precision
6. The width of mixed cutting is large, which can deal with metal and non-metal
3D Relief / Advertising Logo / Crystal decoration / Shoe Material / Wood cutting / Handicraft carving / Carving of bamboo and wooden slips / Metal cutting / Acrylic cutting / Paper cut card cutting / Wine jar ceramic carving / Marble carving / PE material cutting / EVA material cutting / Rubber carving and cutting