For the personal safety of operators and the good machine of machinery and equipment, the use of laser engraving equipment must be checked and used in accordance with the specifications, and good specifications should be formed in long-term work to achieve standardization.
Laser engraving machine Machine process
- Pre-check Check the laser head, check the focusing mirror, check whether the cooling system and exhaust system are unobstructed.
- Commissioning Open the gas cylinder valve, turn on the gas switch, turn on the cooling device, turn on the equipment, then turn on the equipment switch, the laser switch, and the key switch in turn. After turning on the machine, check whether the signal light has a warning prompt. If so, check the alarm according to the signal light.
- Ready for processing Place the material to be engraved, turn on the laser board, set the corresponding processing parameters according to the material, including laser power, laser speed, focus size and other parameters, simulate engraving on the sample, adjust the parameters according to the process requirements, and then start the proofing test.
- Proofing test Start the proofing test. When engraving, judge whether the processing time and power are reasonable through the information displayed on the laser board. After engraving, check the finished product to see if there are problems such as engraving discoloration, material blackening, uneven kerf, and impenetrable cutting.
- Process adjustment According to the situation of the sample, adjust the processing technology, and then continue to toilet until the finished sculpture meets the technical requirements.
Handheld laser welding machine specification
- The operator must be trained, familiar with the structure and performance of the equipment, and master the relevant knowledge of the operating system.
- Wear labor protective equipment according to the regulations, and must wear protective glasses that meet the regulations.
- Do not process a material before it is clear whether it can be irradiated or heated by laser, so as to avoid the potential danger of smoke and steam.
- Put the fire extinguisher within easy reach; turn off the laser machine or shutter when not in production; do not place paper, cloth or other flammable materials near the unprotected laser beam.
- When any abnormality is found in the process of processing, it should be shut down immediately, and the fault should be eliminated in time or reported to the supervisor.
- Keep the laser machine, bed and the surrounding area clean, orderly and free of oil, and the workpieces, materials and waste materials should be piled up according to regulations.
- Follow the high voltage safety regulations during maintenance. Every 40 hours of machine or weekly maintenance, every 1000 hours of machine or every six months of maintenance must be carried out in accordance with regulations and procedures.
- It is forbidden to expose the cylinder to the sun or close to the heat source. When opening the bottle valve, the operator must stand on the side of the bottle mouth.